Student Enrollment Information

Please see the attached registration packet for student enrollment. 

The registration packet needs to be completed and returned to school ASAP.


In addition to the registration packet we need the following items:

  1. Up to date KY immunization certificate and physical. (Students cannot begin school without this.)
  2. Copy of birth certificate
  3. Copy of Social Security Card (This is required for students to receive KEES money)
  4. Proof of residency in Kentucky (This can be a utility bill in the guardian's name.)

Please take a schedule request form and return it with the packet. Student records will be requested and the schedule requests will be adjusted as needed.

If you have any questions, please contact the school counselor at

Back to School News      Print News Article